At DSV, we understand that your exhibition material is time critical. Whether you are participating in a trade show, exhibition, or other type of special event, it is imperative that your material is delivered to the correct location as scheduled.
As a true global transport provider with 1500 worldwide offices staffed by over 59,000 employees as well as a vast network of agents, DSV’s services can reach worldwide locations that others cannot.
The logistics chain for cargo destined to an exhibition or event is generally much more intricate and time-sensitive than a standard point-to-point shipment. With DSV, our expertise, exceptional hands-on service, and extensive network means a safe, efficient, and trustworthy transport solution.
We provide market solutions for:
- Heating & Cooling
- And many more
Why choose DSV for your special event logistics?
- Full quotation based on your anticipated freight information
- Documentation support and packing advice
- Transportation/on-site insurance coverage upon request
- Inland and international freight coordination for Road and Air & Sea Transport
- Specialized and fully-compliant handling of ITAR-controlled or licensed cargo
- Overseas Customs processes (temporary, permanent, or both)
- Advanced warehousing & exhibition drayage for your booth
- Labor or rigging equipment, if needed, for unpacking or booth set-up
- Storage services for empty/full goods
- Direct support before, during, and after your event to answer any questions regarding shipping, the sale of goods, Customs processes, outbound handling after the event, and on-forwarding
- Our Trade Show & Event personnel are empowered to take ownership of your shipment and handle your material safely and efficiently throughout—from order inquiry, shipping advice and quotation, to transportation arrangements, documentation assistance, and invoicing for services rendered
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to a personal account representative. We will guide you through the process from start to finish.