On May 8, 2020, the United States Trade Representative announced further exclusions to Tranche 4A of the Section 301 duties on goods from China.
The new exclusions will be retroactive to September 1, 2019 and will be valid until September 1, 2020. They can be claimed using subheading 9903.88.47.
The excluded hts are:
4) Tumblers or disposable graduated liners for pitchers, of plastics, of a kind used in healthcare facilities (described in statistical reporting number 3924.10.4000)
5) Disposable identification wristbands of plastics, designed to be worn by patients during medical procedures, each consisting of a plastics strip with an integrated window for inserting paper with relevant patient identification information, such bracelets measuring 0.95 cm or more but not more than 3.2 cm in width and having a secure closure (described in statistical reporting number 3926.90.9990)
6) Manually operated pill or tablet crushers of plastics, presented with attachable pouches of plastics for capturing and storing the resulting powders (described in statistical reporting number 8479.82.0080)
7) Tracking devices, each device measuring not more than 86 mm on a side (if rectangular) or 28 mm in diameter (if circular) and not more than 7.5 mm in thickness, not weighing more than 15 g, designed to be attached to another article and to establish a Bluetooth connection with another device for the purposes of providing relative location information (described in statistical reporting number 8517.62.0090)
8) Wireless communication apparatus capable of receiving audio data to be distributed to wireless speakers (described in statistical reporting number 8517.62.0090)
Please reach out to your local DSV Customs and Compliance representative with any questions.